Cassie’s Big Fight

After Lillian Jean hit me across the face I hit her back in the face too. After I hit her she walks closer to me with a face that looks like a red tomato, as she gets closer she starts putting her hand up, then once she gets in front of me, her hand comes swiping down hitting me in the face, it was so hard that I fell on the floor, it hurt so much that I almost cried,, as I started standing up, my hand was on my face, when I got back up I balled my hand into a fist and I punched Lillian Jean in the face, and knocked her on the ground, and then she started crying, and when she got back up she kicked me in the shin and then ran away, I did to.   When I went to school in the morning, I find Lillian Jean also at school, when  I pass by she says,” look everyone, it’s Cassie the meanie,” once I hear that comment, I fill with anger and yell back thrusting the words out,” Just be quiet Mrs. I’m so great”, “I’m coming for you”, she said angrily, when she gets right in front of me a crowd of kids comes yelling fight over and over , as I look around Lillian jean pushes me into the crowd and me and other kids fall , when I get up I push her over then when I do it, my dad interrupts and yells, “stop fighting you two, Cassie say sorry now”, I always listen to my dad,” sorry Lillian Jean”, “now Jillian you say sorry to”, “no way hose never”, “do it my dad screams”, “ah, sorry Cassie”, she says back, “well now just stay away from each other, got it”, “yes sir”, now in my mind, I say, wow, my father is the best.

One thought on “Cassie’s Big Fight”